Setting up your schedule
- In your Per Diem Dashboard, select Schedules.
- Tap on the New Schedule + button.
- Give your schedule an internal name (eg: Weekly on Sundays).
- Set how frequently you want to fulfill the orders on your schedule.
How schedule frequency works
- Weekly - subscription is fulfilled on a weekly basis.
- Bi-weekly - subscription is fulfilled on a bi-weekly basis.
- Monthly - subscription is fulfilled on a monthly basis.
- Custom - subscription is fulfilled on a custom fulfillment schedule.
- No frequency - subscription is fulfilled anytime during regular store hours.
:/> Here is a quick tutorial of how to setup a schedule.
If you’ve selected a weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, or custom schedule you’ll need to set a duration. A duration can either be fixed or seasonal.
A Fixed duration means the length of time the subscription lasts, which starts immediately after your customer purchases the subscription. As an example, if you set the fixed duration to  with a [weekly] frequency, that means the subsections will be fulfilled for 4 weeks from the time the user subscribes.
When you select a Seasonal duration for the schedule, this will prompt you to set a start and end date for the subscription. For instance, if you wanted to offer a beer delivery subscription every Sunday during the football season, you’d set the Start Date as September 12, 2021 and the End Date as January 9, 2022.