About Per Diem
At Per Diem we want to reinvent local commerce, and we believe that starts by connecting customers to the best local subscriptions. Through Per Diem, local coffee shops and farmers markets can create their own food & drink subscriptions to drive repeat business and improve customer loyalty. As part of the Per Diem team, you'll collaborate with a group of caring, passionate, and high-performing people to realize our vision while fostering a culture where everyone feels included and empowered to do the best work of their lives and feel good about the work they're doing.
You'll be helping Per Diem build and develop our New York-based sales and go-to-market team. We are looking for candidates that have a track record of success building strong sales and service-oriented teams. This leadership position will plan and manage sales leads, opportunities, and best practices for closing business. This position will require you to build and grow a department through mentorship, measuring of metrics, and delivering closed business. If you have a proven track record in a growing environment, we want to meet you! This position will be based in New York.
- Mentor, manage and develop a quota achieving sales team
- Cultivate, build and maintain strong client relationships
- Create and prepare performance reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data and trends
- Generate interest in Per Diem through calls, emails and partnerships
- Learn Per Diem inside out and become a product expert
- Experience selling complex software and hardware solutions
- Experience managing a fast paced, transactional sales team
- Demonstrated and verifiable sales management experience building a quota achieving inside sales team with an emphasis on developing sales staff, helping to prospect, qualify, and closing new business
- Optimize sales performance for the team using a data and metrics driven approach